Sunday, February 1, 2015

Long Overdue Update

I can't believe that it's been nearly 5 years since I last updated this blog!  It's about time for me to start sharing my Cape Cod thrift store adventures with you again.  Many thrift stores have come and gone, and I'm so excited to see how the thrift store landscape has changed on the Cape since I've been out of the game.

But first, a few quick updates:

  • To celebrate the revival of my Cape Cod thrift store blog, I've given the design a facelift.  I hope you enjoy the new look!
  • I had to close the previous email associated with this blog and by doing so, I unknowingly deleted all the pictures from my Picasa account as well.  So if you're perusing old posts, you'll notice that none of the photos are visible.  I saved the pictures to my Mac, which has also met its demise, and so I'm not sure I will be able to fix this.  However, I promise many new photos with my awesome headless mannequin in future posts.  How exciting!
  • If there are any thrift stores that you would like me to review, please feel free to reach out to me and let me know!  I love hearing from my readers, so please share your thrift store adventures with me. 
My next post will be another review of Consigning Women in Harwich.  I have done a fair amount of shopping there as of late, and I'd like to share some of my finds with you.  Happy Thrifting!!


No comments: