The 2008-09 edition of the 'Touring the Thrift Shops of Cape Cod' brochure is out, look for it at your neighborhood thrift store. There have been several changes to this year's edition:
- Hospice & Palliative Care Thrift (Barnstable Village)
- Community of Christ RLDS Thrift (Dennisport)
- Second Time Around Thrift (Hyannis), and
- West Yarmouth Congregational Church Thrift.
To my understanding, all of these thrifts are in operation (with the exception of Community of Christ).
- Emerald House Thrift Shop & Museum (East Falmouth)
- Lower Cape Outreach Council's Hope Chest (Orleans)
- "Rainbow's End" Consignment Shop (Osterville), and
- Second-View Thrift Shop (East Sandwich)
Both the Hope Chest and Second-View are brand new stores, I believe the other 2 have been in operation for some time.